Did you know that your kids can listen to books from ANY computer! There are also tons of games you can play and quizzes you can take after your kids finish each story! What a fun way to get them engaged in literacy.
Here’s how to access the Tumble Book Library
- Go to the Just For Kids website associated with the Washington Centerville Public Library.
- Clock on “read more” in the Read! box located just under the header box
- Choose “Tumble Book Library”
- Choose a story
- Choose the round red “Story Books” button to be taken to a list of stories organized by title
- Get your headphones read and click “View online” and Enjoy your book!
There are lots of topics to choose from: Adventure, Animals and Insects, Early Readers, Fun & Games, Holidays, Science & Technology, Sports, Toppy & Binoo just to name a few.
The words are highlighted as the story is read and there are even sound effects!
Check this wonderful online program out and let us know what you think. Tell us what story your kids read and if they did the activities following the book!