As an extension of the brand’s “Be Not Bland” campaign, Sparkling Ice recently launched their first scholarship program, “Flavorful Futures Scholarship,” a program specifically for high school seniors that celebrates individuality and creativity. Applications will be evaluated based on academic achievement, and on the creativity of student submissions, with the intention to showcase what makes the recipients who they are and how they plan to contribute their gifts through further education.
- Sparkling Ice will award five (5) scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each (total $25,000)
- Award funds may be applied to tuition, fees, books and supplies at an accredited U.S. institution. This may include a 4 year, 2 year, trade or vocational program.
- Awards will be given to students who demonstrate how they are authentic, unique and how they see their Be Not Bland future
- Applications may be submitted digitally, with submissions including short answers and videos.
- Application period September 15, 2017 to February 15, 2018. Selected recipients will be notified by May 1, 2018.
Applications will be evaluated based not only on academic achievement but on the creativity of student submissions. The scholarship is intended to showcase what makes the recipients who they are and how they place to contribute their gifts through further education.
Visit www.sparklingice.com/scholarship for more information and details.
About Sparkling Ice Beverages
Be Not Bland embraces authenticity and individuality, celebrating the people, places and personalities that fill life with flavor and “not bland” moments. Sparkling Ice beverages combine sparkling water, natural flavors, fruit juice and vitamins to offer great tasting, lightly carbonated beverages. Available in thirteen refreshing flavors: Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Kiwi Strawberry, Coconut Pineapple, Pomegranate Blueberry, Peach Nectarine, Lemon Lime, Crisp Apple, Cherry Limeade, Strawberry Watermelon, Black Cherry and new in 2016 Grape Raspberry. Sparkling Ice Lemonades, launched in 2013, are available in two refreshing flavors: Classic Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade. Sparkling Ice Teas launched nationally in 2015 and include Peach Tea and Half & Half flavors. Sparkling Ice is part of the Talking Rain family of beverages, and retails for $1.19-$1.29. To locate Sparkling Ice, visit www.sparklingice.com/locate/.