While we aren’t necessarily beer fans in our house, we are HUGE grilled cheese fans and this book takes the passion to a whole new level. Lets face it, grilled cheese is (in our opinion) comfort food at its finest. The pictures in this book will have your mouth watering and the only hard part is deciding which grilled cheese to make. We found the recipes easy to put together and the beer lovers found the pairings on point. This is a great book for family, friends, dad and grandpa for Christmas. If you get together with friends on a regular basis, consider a night in to try some of these delicious concoctions and pairings. Our favorite so far, The Chicken Little and the Empire State Grilled Cheese.
About the Book
Grilled cheese is the most perfect food in the world. And paired with the right beer there is nothing finer! In your hands is a masterwork of creative collaboration between a brewer and a chef, combining an extensive knowledge of beer making, food and good humor to create the most amazing cookbook ever!
In these pages you will find one-of-a-kind grilled cheese sandwich recipes, perfectly paired with craft beers designed to draw out the full flavor of each ingredient. Grilled Cheese & Beer is spiced with wit and a passion for all things grilled cheese and beer, with easy-to-follow instructions that make it perfect for any skill level.
Grilled Cheese & Beer has over 50 expertly paired sandwich recipes including:
● Bacon Me Crazy with Stone Brewery’s Arrogant Bastard
● The Nature Boy Ricotta Flair with Moosehead Lager
● The Big Kahuna with Hell or High Watermelon
● Dia de los Quesos with Modelo Especial
● The Ham of La Challah with Briney Melon Gose
● Johnny Apple Cheese with Angry Orchard
● Muenster Mash with Stella Artois
● Funky Bâtard with Unibroue La Fin du Monde
● Turkey in the Rye with Keegan Ales’ Mother’s Milk