It is time to take control of your financial life.
InManage Your Financial Life: A Thoughtful, Organized Approach for Women, Nancy Doyle offers an objective and straightforward perspective based on a wealth of professional and personal experience. She shares a practical and easy-to-understand system for getting organized, analyzing your financial profile, educating yourself about investing, and putting your money to work.
Whether you’re going through a transition–parenthood, homeownership, new career path, divorce, widowhood–or simply want a better understanding of how to manage your financial affairs, you will regard Manage Your Financial Life as invaluable –and you will find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Let’s get started!
Why we LOVE this book:
- Book is written like you are having a conversation with a good friend
- Great book for recent high school and college graduates as they navigate life lessons
- Very user-friendly no matter your financial IQ
- Instills confidence so you can feel secure about your financial future
- Presents a step-by-step plan for financial management
About the Author
Nancy Doyle, CFA, is the founder of The Doyle Group. She has thirty years of experience in wealth management, investments, corporate finance, and consulting. She is a graduate of Georgetown University and received an MBA from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.