We’ve all been there…having just placed your little one’s neatly cut up meal on their high chair tray, you finally sit down to enjoy your own meal, and glance over to see the food strewn all over the floor! How do they do that so fast!? When was the last time you actually sat down for a meal and didn’t have a full out aerobic workout from all of the up-down you do?
Moms know what other parents need… a solution for keeping everything on the tray and off the floor at mealtime & more! Designed by Mompreneur Jodi Bracho, the Tray Buddi is designed to attach to most highchairs, booster seats, strollers, and wheelchairs to keep food, cups, toys and objects on the tray and off the floor.
An ingenious solution that keeps messes to a minimum, the Tray Buddi can be easily cleaned with soap & water, and is top rack dishwasher-safe. In addition to using Tray Buddi on a high chair, it can also be used on a stroller, car seat, toddler chair, and wheelchair.
Why we LOVE this product:
- The kids love it just as much as the parents
- Easy to clean
- Attaches to multiple types of chairs to grow with your child
- Perfect for travel to keep toys in the car seat – no more screaming that the toy is on the floor
- You can spend more quality time together at meals and not chasing items
- Saves your back from picking up items a million times during meals
It is available in Aqua and Pink. You can learn more at www.traybuddi.com.