The leaves are falling and the temperatures are dropping, but I wanted to hold on to summer for just a bit longer. Daily’s Cocktails to the rescue! Did you know that they have seven mouth-watering and convenient frozen pouches with great flavors that will help you hold onto summer? They also have two new amazing flavors to help you bring on fall too!
I have to admit, I was super excited when I was approached by Daily’s to do a review and giveaway. I have seen the displays of the hanging pouches in Wal-Mart and was curious. How could I possibly say no when Daily’s wrote and asked if I would like to try their cocktails and then do a giveaway to my readers?
The frozen pouches are so easy, you simply “Freeze, Squeeze and Enjoy”. Depending on your Wal-Mart, they just might have them frozen for you already in one of their freezer cases. I swung by Wal-Mart and picked up a Frozen Lemonade, Margarita, Pina Colada and a Light Margarita to make sure I had several to review. At just $1.88 these are a steal in my opinion.
I am a frozen lemonade fan and absolutely loved the Daily’s Frozen Lemonade. It wasn’t too sweet and it wasn’t overbearing when it came to the alcohol taste and smell. Sitting in my living room on a cool fall evening with the fireplace going, I savored summer! A few nights later, I was able to enjoy the Light Margarita (which by no means tasted light!) out on the back deck. Oh the weather in Ohio this time of year. Kudos to Daily’s for making a Light Margarita that doesn’t compromise taste! I had to go back and check the packaging to see if I had accidentally opened the regular Margarita. Nope, it was definitely the Light!
The convenience of the freeze in the pouch design would be great for summer parties and tailgates! I think the next “Girlfriend” night will be seeing some new drink varieties! These stand up to those from a great restaurant or bartender.
I can’t wait to find the fall flavors and check out Hard Cider and Spiced Sangria! I guess that could be my follow up post (hint, hint).
Would you like to Savor the Flavor or find out more about Daily’s? Leave a comment and tell us if you want to savor the flavor of summer or hunt down fall like us. We will be giving away three (3) Daily’s Insulated lunch totes (to readers over 21 of course) on October 17th.
Looking for other options, check out these :
- Savor the Flavor of Summer by trying Daily’s frozen pouches today! (Only if you are 21 or over please!)
- Like Daily’s on Facebook
- Follow Daily’s on Twitter (@dailyscocktails) and tweet about savoring the flavor of summer with Daily’s.
- Follow Daily’s on Pinterest and pin a Daily’s photo (or several!) to your boards
- Sign up for the Daily’s e-newsletter at dailyscocktails.com/connect-with-us
- Be on the lookout starting in October for Daily’s fabulous limited-time and limited availability seasonal pouches, Hard Cider and Spiced Sangria
- Check out the amazing recipe section on DailysCocktails.com where you can select a new drink recipe by color, flavor, spirit type, glass type, occasion, season, how-to-mix, or cocktail type, then like, tweet, pin or share your favorite recipe from the site.